The registration is now open!
We highly recommend that you
online via the
website and make hotel reservation as early as possible.
- 8 May 2018: Deadline for submission of extended abstract
- 25 June 2018: Notification of acceptance
- 17 July 2018: Final submission of extended abstract
Instructions for Authors
- Extended abstracts of 6-12 pages can be submitted in PDF format
via www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=seta2018. A Latex style file can be downloaded
- Submissions will be peer-reviewed and accepted submissions will
be presented at the conference. Accepted extended abstracts will be made
available to the conference participants during the conference.
- Authors of accepted extended abstracts will be
invited to submit a full paper to a special issue in Cryptography and
Communications: Discrete Structures, Boolean Functions and Sequences.
- The Croucher Foundation, Hong Kong
- The K. C. Wong Education Foundation, Hong Kong
- The HKUST Jockey Club Institute of Advanced Study
- The School of Engineering, HKUST
- The School of Science, HKUST
- The Department of Mathematics, HKUST
- The Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, HKUST
- The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, HKUST